Human Growth Hormone stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins. Clearly, you can see that this would amount to an anabolic (muscle building) effect in the human body. Human Growth Hormone also has the ability to cause cells to decrease the normal rate at which they utilize carbohydrates, and simultaneously increase the rate at which they use fats. Fat loss and lean mass increases with Human Growth Hormone have been found at a dose as low as 0.028 iu/kg/daily for 24 weeks. It also stimulates production of IGF-1.
HGH is used in medicine to treat children’s growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency. Studies reliably demonstrate that the following are among the beneficial effects of modulating HGH:
· Enhanced skin thickness and elasticity
· Improved healing time and reduced infection rates after trauma or surger, it Increases protein synthesis
· Diminished sun damage-type wrinkling
· Decreased total body fat, it promotes lipolysis
· Increased lean muscle mass
· Increased bone mineral density; it increases calcium retention, and strengthens the mineralization of bone
· Improved cholesterol profile
· Decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol
· Increased HDL (good) cholesterol
· Improved exercise capacity
· Decreased recovery time between workouts
· Improved blood flow to the kidney
· Improved mood, coping skills, and over-all well-being
· It contributes to the strengthening of the joints and ligaments in the body
· Plays a role in homeostasis
· Reduces liver uptake of glucose
· Promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver
· Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
· Stimulates the immune system
· Increases deiodination of T4 to T3
Also several studies, primarily involving patients with HGH deficiency, have suggested a crucial role of HGH in both mental and emotional well-being and maintaining a high energy level. Adults with HGH deficiency often have higher rates of depression than those without.
HGH has also been studied in the context of cognitive function, including learning and memory. HGH in humans appears to induce cognitive function and may be useful in the treatment of patients with cognitive impairment that is a result of HGH deficiency
In its role as an anabolic agent, HGH has been abused by competitors in sports at least since 1982. HGH can easily produce very nice, high quality weight and muscle gains, it’s a very poor compound for inducing strength gains. Competitors of the ’70s, and especially the ’80s began to present a more refined look with chiseled muscle development reminiscent of Classical Sculpture and resembling deeply etched rock. Those guys, one could reasonably postulate, were not adding additional cardio to their programs and eating more lean proteins.
HGH shows much more effect and positive qualities in stack with a steroid cycle as alone. So, this compound is generally suitable for cutting cycles to get lean muscles and burn fat.
Dosage of Pharmatropin 100iu HGH
The adequate dose to fight against aging is 1 to 2 IU per day.
The effective dose of HGH for bodybuilding is 2 to 4 IU daily and may increase the dose up to 4 to 10 IU daily. Then, during subsequent cycles, you can take up to 15 IU / day because the effectiveness of growth hormone increases linearly with the dosage.
Side effects of Pharmatropin
The use of Pharmatropin is accompanied by side effects. HGH causes growth in more than skeletal muscle mass, it causes growth in all organs of the body, except the eyes and brain. Joint pain, headache, flu-like symptoms and back pain are some of the common side effects. HGH can increase blood sugar levels in people who do not have diabetes or glucose intolerance.