Prepared in: 40 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
- Oil spray
- four scallions, minced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- half crimson pepper, minced
- half zucchini, shredded
- 14 egg whites
- four complete eggs
- half tsp basil
- 1/four tsp oregano
- sprint sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-muffin tin with a bit oil to stop sticking.
- Mix greens in an enormous bowl. Fill every muffin tin 2/Three full with greens.
- Whisk eggs and seasonings in a big mixing bowl.
- Use a 1/3-cup measuring cup to scoop egg combination and pour slowly into every muffin tin. Egg combination ought to fill tin the remainder of the way in which. Bake 30 minutes or till muffins have risen and are barely browned.
Storage Tip: Muffins will maintain as much as one week within the fridge or might be frozen. If freezing, permit to thaw within the fridge in a single day.
Vitamins per serving (98 g): Energy: 56, Whole Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fats: 0.5 g, Trans Fats: Zero g, Ldl cholesterol: 71 mg, Sodium: 93 mg, Whole Carbohydrates: Three g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 7 g, Iron: 0.5 mg