This recipe is as straightforward as it’s scrumptious; the sluggish cooker does a lot of the be just right for you!
Prepared in: 6–eight hours
Makes: 12 servings
- 1 lb. lean floor beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15-oz. can natural kidney beans, drained
- 15-oz. can natural black beans, drained
- 14½-oz. can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 6-oz. can no-salt-added tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. crimson pepper flakes, or to style
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Sea salt, to style
- Cook dinner floor beef, diced onions and minced garlic in a big skillet over medium warmth, breaking apart meat with a fork. Cook dinner till browned.
- Drain fats and place meat in sluggish cooker together with remaining elements.
- Cowl, and prepare dinner on low for six to eight hours. Season with sea salt, to style.
Vitamins per serving: Energy: 112, Complete Fat: three g, Saturated Fats: 1 g, Trans Fats: zero g, Ldl cholesterol: 25 mg, Sodium: 61 mg, Complete Carbohydrates: 13 g, Dietary Fiber: four g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 9 g, Iron: 2 mg