Prepared in: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
BBQ Hen Pizza Recipe
Match tip: Consolation meals would not must result in stomach bulge! Apply smart portion management by reducing this pizza into 12 slices as a substitute of six.
- 1 frozen complete wheat pizza crust
- half pink onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 boneless hen breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups Mango BBQ sauce
- half bunch of cilantro, chopped
- four oz. smoked mozzarella
- Bake crust based on bundle instructions.
- Sauté pink onion in olive oil on medium warmth till browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add hen and barbecue sauce and produce to a boil.
- Cut back warmth to simmer till sauce thickens and clings to hen, about 10 minutes.
- Unfold hen and sauce combination onto pre-baked pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cheese and warmth at 400 F within the oven for five minutes, or till cheese has melted. Take away from the oven and let relaxation 5 minutes. Lower into 12 slices and serve.
Vitamins per serving: Energy: 332, Whole Fat: eight g, Saturated Fats: three g, Trans Fats: zero g, Ldl cholesterol: 60 mg, Sodium: 570 mg, Whole Carbohydrates: 37 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 28 g, Iron: three mg